Web Site Updates
This is where we'll announce the most recent
additions and changes to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what
changed, please look here first.
- Posted OPOS Release 1.14.001 and 1.13.003 CCOs to the
CCO Current Version page.
Advisory: Releases 1.14.001
and 1.13.003 corrected a memory leak
issue and a potential buffer overrun issue. Therefore, we
recommend that users upgrade to one of these releases.
- Posted OPOS Assemblies for .NET 1.14.001 and NET 1.13.003 on the OPOS and
Microsoft .NET page.
- Posted Release 1.14.1 of the UnifiedPOS specification to the
- Uploaded OPOS Release 1.13.001 and 1.12.001 CCOs, for testing by
- Posted Release 1.8 of the UnifiedPOS specification to the
- Posted OPOS Release 1.8.000 CCOs to the OPOS
CCO Current Version page. This release includes enhanced debug CCOs.
- Posted the UnifiedPOS Release 1.8 Release Candidate to the
- Minor page updates due to web hosting change, especially to
downloadable files (from "ftp:..." to "http:...").
- Added OPOS mailing list information to the OPOS
- Added OPOS hardware vendor information page. (Updates are made as
needed without noting them here.)
- Added announcement of the UnifiedPOS 1.7 release candidate to the Standards Work-In-Progress
- Posted Release 1.6 of the UnifiedPOS, OPOS, and JavaPOS specifications.
- Updated the Standards Work-In-Progress page
with Release 1.7 topic proposals.
- Updated the OPOS Releases page with an
updated OPOS 1.5 ZIP file. It corrects a bug in the OposPpad.hi header
- UnifiedPOS released version 1.5 on 2000/09/24. This set of web site
updates reflect this release, including the following...
- Updated the OPOS pages.
- Posted the final OPOS Release 1.5
- Posted a release of the OPOS CCOs for this release.
- Added information about JavaPOS and UnifiedPOS,
accessible from the new POS Standards